From the moment guests board a Carnival “Fun Ship,” they’re treated to a seemingly endless variety of on-board dining, entertainment and activity options while enjoying friendly and attentive service that has become the company’s hallmark. With its unique on-board ambiance, a Carnival vacation is like no other, providing guests the opportunity to create a lifetime of wonderful memories with friends, families and loved ones.
- Black Sea
- Europe (Western)
- Southeast Asia
- W. Mediterranean
- Innovative ship design featuring French balconies or innovative “Twin Balcony” concept featuring both a French balcony and a full balcony.
- New European vessels feature wonderful dining options with a Main Dining Restaurant, A Private Dining in Wine Room option, an Al Fresco Bistro and the Erlebnis Chef’s Table
- Restaurant—where guests can watch as private chefs prepare a special tasting menu.
- Award-winning dining, AmaWaterways is proud to be the only river cruise line invited to join one of the world’s most prestigious culinary organizations, La Chaine des Rotisseurs.
- Elegant staterooms with marble-appointed bathrooms, luxurious amenities, flat-screen TVs and complimentary high-speed Internet and first-run Hollywood hit films.
- Complimentary features include free-flowing local wines at dinner, onboard Wi-Fi, guided bicycle tours and small group shore excursions at each destination.
- Fitness area, beauty salon, walking track and fleet of bicycles.