Carnival Cruise Lines
With an unmatched combination of quality, value and fun, Carnival Cruise Lines has become the world’s most popular cruise line, carrying more passengers than any other cruise operator.
From the moment guests board a Carnival “Fun Ship,” they’re treated to a seemingly endless variety of on-board dining, entertainment and activity options while enjoying friendly and attentive service that has become the company’s hallmark. With its unique on-board ambiance, a Carnival vacation is like no other, providing guests the opportunity to create a lifetime of wonderful memories with friends, families and loved ones.
- Canada/New England
- Cruises to Nowhere
- West Coast US
- Mexico (Pacific Coast)
- South Pacific/Tahiti
- W. Mediterranean
- Carnival delivers fun, memorable vacations to our guests aboard any one of our 23 modern floating resorts.
- Sailing from 19 North American departure ports – the most in cruising – with a choice of 3 to 16 day itineraries.
- A wide variety of dining choices, including full-service dining venues and expansive casual eateries, as well as elegant steakhouses and sushi bars on select ships.
- Supervised programs for children and teens: Camp Carnival for 2-11. Circle “C” for 12-14 and Club O2 for 15-17.
- Exciting shore excursions offering a wide range of choices, ranging from popular sightseeing destinations and water-based activities to exhilarating adventure-style offerings.
- Spa Carnival offering pampering services, fitness centers with the latest equipment, exercise classes, and sauna and steam rooms.