Celebrity Cruises is designed for discerning cruisers, with modern, sophisticated environments, impeccable service, enriching and inspiring onboard programs, and world-class cuisine.
The ultimate in premium cruising, Celebrity sails in Alaska, Bermuda, California, Canada/New England, Europe, the Pacific Coast, Panama Canal, South America, Caribbean and the Galapagos Islands. Celebrity also offers immersive cruisetour experiences in Alaska, Canada, Europe and South America. Celebrity’s mega-series of honors include being named the top mega-ship line in Condé Nast Traveler’s annual Readers’ Choice Awards (November 2009). Celebrity’s fleet currently consists of nine ships. Its $3.7-billion investment in building five stylish Solstice Class ships between 2008-2012 represents the largest newbuild commitment for a single brand in industry history.
- Canada/New England
- Australia/New Zealand
- West Coast US
- South Pacific/Tahiti
- Black Sea
- W. Mediterranean
- British Isles
- Canary Islands/Northern Africa
- Central America
- E. Mediterranean/Aegean
- Europe (Western)
- Far East/Orient
- Panama Canal
- Scandinavia/North Cape
- SE Mediterranean
- South America
- Celebrity’s new Designed for You brand platform, revitalization program and ad campaign are only part of the investment the line is making to continue to offer the best in premium cruising.
- This is part of a total package, including our robust, new Celebrity Life enrichment and entertainment programming.
- Enhanced Captain’s Club loyalty program.
- Museum-quality contemporary art collections.
- Industry-first ConciergeClass accommodations across the fleet.
- Celebrity Cruises, Designed for You.